Thursday, April 07, 2005

A few days' glance

Yala Yala.. Blame me for not updating my blog for a few days now.. Its another weekend, except that tmr muz wake up early... *sob* for the report card day, which I'm not gonna wear the stupid school uniform.. Wear 5 days a week not enuf.. Anyway, I wanna see if Chew wud say anything to my dad.. since he disturb me so often about the socks.. getting fed up with that.. the next time Lim comes raising her voice over my sock, I'm won't give a damn and I'm gonna shout back," Watever socks I wear is bloody none of ur concern, of chew's concern and definately not the schools concern. SO LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE" Well, if she goes on after that.. then comes.. "FCUK OFF!" =p
this is how fed up I am.. *sorry for the foul language though*

Besides that, my streamyx's been acting like a bitch lately =p (sounds familiar??) haha.. Supposed to be a broadband but end up downloading stuff at 0.5 Kb per second!! WA!!! then, came the time left to download? 99 days, 99 hours, 99 minutes, 99 seconds.. basically over the timer provided.. it looks like this.. 99:99:99:99... :'( And my entire computer felt so crappy when my streamyx is not stable.. I thought it was my com, until I read the news bout streamyx having probs.. waa.. spend the entire evening trying out internet accelerators.. me and my itchy fingers.. after dunno wat I do lar, it was fine, at full speed.. then dunno wat else I do lar.. become teruk again.. *sob*

Enuf about streamyx..I actually stayed back for marchpast today (eventhough it was for 45 minutes).. We did our 2nd formation and if we're ever going to win, the second formation is gonna need lots of practice.. right now.. its a messy ritual..

As usual, every post there wud be about Sylvan.. Yes Jonni, if ur reading, u'd go, God, ur still thinking of her? Yeah.. I am.. How can I not.. Everywhere I go, everything I do, I see her there, with me.. I would go thinking wat she wud say if she was here.. wat she wud do.. her smile.. her laughter..Its like.. I feel so different without her ler.. Yeah Yeah, there won't ever be a 'us', so be it.. There's nothing else I can do about that anymore..

But its definately not a harm to just think bout her, right? I'm being honest, nothing have ever caused an impact in my life so much before.. nothing.. Meeting her was probably the best thing that ever happen in my life, yet the other half of me wished I had never met her.. Then none of this would have happen.. *sigh* there's no use wishing for something that will not come true.. but I just can hope, hope that we are still friends, and pray that you won't start ignoring me.. Plz.. I seriously cannot bear another past experience once again.. History should never repeat itself, no matter what..

Sylvan..

-Lawy3rz-

0 comments: