Monday, April 11, 2005

A hearts leap..

Saw, (and actually talked for a few secs) to Sylvan today.. Though about absolutely nothing and for a couple of miliseconds, well, lets just say its a change from the silent atmosphere for months.. Well, enuf bout her in the first paragraph.. Lets see.. assembly moved from the first period today to the second last, there's no add maths, and the only hw is maths and english paper.. To top it off, my first librarian duty was cancelled cuz the library was closed.. ;) definately one of the better days..

Well, I certainly feel absolutely terrible today.. headache.. eyes feel burning.. slight fever.. geram betul.. think I'm gonna take a panadol after this post.. I'm being disturbed alot lah.. find it hard to type this post with all the msn messenger nudges..*geram*

Not much to post today, theres march past tmr.. gonna challenge Kh in table tennis again.. dunno la, these days, I'm just losing concentration and my skills, instead of improving are actually dropping.. Dun ask me why.. I have no idea..

Anyway, I think I'm gonna rest early tonite, and I'm gonna end this post short today..

-Lawy3rz-

0 comments: