Monday, April 25, 2005

Tears with a smile..

I've finished watching the entire series of love hina twice! ^_^ hahaha... including the 3 Ova love hina again i downloaded.. (17 hours download, 1.07 Gig) whew.. =p How I am so gonna die for mid year if this goes on.. Well, I did do some homework and a bit of revision today so I'm not feeling that bad.. anyway, I think i'll go for duty tmr.. if that is possible ler.. cuz I wanna study in the library every day from now on.. and also the few minutes between subjects break.. I've heard those times are quite good to study.. from who? dun ask.. =p

Neway.. I'm kinda still doing my last bit of rumusan but suddenly decided to blog out of the blues.. I've left the internet running for about 10 hours today.. so gonna die when the internet bill comes.. My streamyx is the limited kind, but I'm wanna ask my dad to change the package to the unlimited kind so I dun have to worry.. who's gonna pay the other 22 bucks? (current package is 44 per month, and the unlimited one is 66).. I guess I don't mind paying.. but getting my dad to agree is the tough part..

Anyway.. I've been thinking long.. I've decided to let her go.. I've fret enough over her.. and by the way.. though I've never mention her name here other than sylvan.. everyone seemed to know already.. and those who don't.. u dun need to noe.. Doesn't really matter to me anymore, if everyone were to insult, bother me.. I reli dun wanna care.. I don't hate her or anythin.. but I just feel that its time I've gotten over it.. Been feeling a bit childish lately anyway.. I've come to realize..

In any case, I doubt I'll be seeing Mable again( a fellow marchpast form 1 girl who's seriously has nothing better to do than to kacau ppl..) I bid farewell.. =p
You better not jump to conclusions.. ^_^

Again, I congratulate all fellow marchpast members.. I probably won't see most of you again as well.. except for the seniors lah.. haha.. tug of war members.. Though we got third, those of you not in form 5, do ur best again next year.. =) Other blue house members.. I'm not in authority of anyone to give a speech.. and don't intend to.. I congratulate all fellow blue house members for a good fight we've all put up this year..

I think I better stop here.. before all of you think I've gone nutz.. =p I dunno but I feel like something heavy has been lifted off my shoulders.. I feel like I've taken another step in life.. The next would of course be my studies.. but I'm glad I've taken this one before that one.. I may not be really happy because I could never hold her again.. but.. I'm smiling.. Because I made a decision I never decided to.. Take care gurl.. =)

0 comments: