Saturday, April 23, 2005

history..

Not all history are boring facts about something or someone in this world u probably couldn't care less about.. Like, your own history.. a history about something of your own initiative.. in this case.. my blog.. i've started this blog in October 2003, but I've left it for some time before I brought it back up later in 2004.. It was named; Poems instead of Life.. and it was never published for anyone I know to actually read it.. So, there weren't any decorations, music, and all the stuff in the sidebar.. I renamed it to Life because I kinda ran out of poems to place it there all the time.. My poems reli suck most of the time, but I think its still there in the archieved area..

In any case.. I think I'll start a mix of both happenings in my life as well a bit of some poetry pretty much as a hobby.. Well.. if ur laughing.. I dun reli care.. its my blog anyway..

Sports day was today.. for the first time in over a decade i think, blue house won the marchpast championship! Congrats to all!! especially Kiwi & Kok.K!! I seriously dun get it.. blue house won a lot of stuff last minute.. and it ended up in short of 3 points to beat yellow house.. sheesh.. *feeling a bit anti-yellow at the moment*.. haha.. well, again, congrats to all fellow marchpast members, kiwi, kk!! Next monday is a hol, and there goes my duty again.. =p Its not a bad thing.. but its not good also..

Besides that.. I'm messed up.. yeah I'm also messed up.. more so at night.. when I always blog.. cuz mayb I'm beginning to realize that I keep myself in the study room 99% of the time when I'm at home.. *my com is in the study room* and all those anime and manga seem to be taking its toll on me.. dammit.. its May already.. when will I start studying seriously..

To be honest, I stay alone at home, I dun feel that way in school because of all the friends and classmates, and ex-classmates who are there.. but whenever I am alone, I always feel a part of me is missing.. Things start running thru my head.. Where am I going?..(usually I can't stay still and will be walking around the school), what am I doing? What will I be doing? Who am I, seriously? .... and thats probably why I'm messed up cuz I cant answer my own questions..

-Lawy3rz

0 comments: