Monday, May 09, 2005

A warning given..

Damn it lar, I relli kenot stand my brother anymore.. He and his cocky attitude.. He acts as though he knows everything, as though everyone must listen to him.. He's fussy about everything.. and is just plain rude.. But, oh, he's damn smart.. He acts innocent and polite in front of my parents, but behind them, he is just plain rude! I hope he and his big mouth will get into trouble one day and then he will learn when to shut his rude mouth of his..

Anyway, I'm also a bit grumpy at the moment cuz a draft of this post I saved earlier suddenly went missing.. I wrote like.. 5 paragraphs of blog and all of them just disappeared! geram.. sheesh..
besides, now that I just lost everythin I wanted to say, i'll cut this post short.. takda mood wanna blog so much adi..

0 comments: