Friday, May 13, 2005

Much uncertainty

exam's tmr.. hell its a damn long week... sheesh.. i thought tonite I would be able to sleep a nice long comfy sleep and wake up late tmr, but it ends up, tmr got school and gotta wake up at 7.. what the heck lah.. well, i keep reminding myself, if everything were to happen the same thing over and over again, there is no tomorrow, next week or a future since everything is in a repetitive cycle.. ah wat am I blabbing about..

Haiz, streamyx bill currently at 74 bucks.. I gotta stop using before it gets to the hundred.. Yeaa! I got the thumbs to upgrade my account to 66 unlimited package.. cuz my dad agreeded unconditionally just now.. surprisingly.. hehe.. Well, I guess thats the end of my torrent download for the time being..

Exam Exam Exam.. Tmr's english.. I sure hope I won't mess up.. I've done worksheets, and read over the Pearl over and over again.. I better NOT mess up under pressure.. shit man.. this is not good.. Besides, the fact that I'm bloggin could be a good sign actually.. haha..

Well, regarding the title of this post today, if you're wondering, its actually cuz I feel that way.. How I feel at the moment is usually shown from my MSN nick or blog titles.. pretty obvious.. Today's one is bout everything in life I suppose... I'm uncertain about everything.. My education, my future, my friends, my love life (stop laughing..), myself.. As anyone would probably predict, my love life is always the main reason.. It causes me to doubt myself, and the things that revolve around me..

I realize, attraction is never love, words are never feelings.. Just as much I could be attracted to someone, it isin't love.. what really matters to me is the person behind the facade shown.. I am who I am, I won't hide the fact, I won't regret the fact, and I won't be ashamed of the fact. Fat, dumb n' ugly as I might be, I acknowledge them.. and I'm who I am.. I just can't stand ppl who swallow themself in self pity and regret..

Well enuf of lecturing for the moment..

A heart's whisper is valueless,
beyond all words and gifts,
feel your heart and soul,
listen to their whisper,
a whisper of feelings and heartsfelt.

A heart's whisper is beyond reason,
it can lit a smile in the darkest days,
it can bring joy and hope to the abandoned dreams,
let it live, and be heeded,
a whisper, of lasting peace.

A heart's whisper is unique,
it is something only a person can bring,
such feelings that only one can be blessed with,
through time and space,
Listen and listen closely to yourself,
your soul, your heart,
listen to yourself.

-Lawy3rz
P.S- In all times, hope will always be there.. as long you listen to your heart..

0 comments: