Monday, June 06, 2005

Suffocating..

Finished green green in less than a day.. :P its my first time watching it, and its really not as bad as people talk about it.. Yeah I know I havent been posting.. Actualli I posted another post before this and somehow blogger screwed up that post and it came out blank.. I couldn't retrieve it either.. So, forget bout it.

Green green.. Nize anime, but damn sad ending ler.. makes you wanna cry liddat..The reason I'm posting cuz I feel a little disturbed by the sad ending.. Its like, you dun feel right.. I'm quite out of anime to see, while waiting for the newer ones to be released, like Bleach, Ah my goddess, and He is my master.. My new hardisk is a beauty.. Plenty of disk space for my animes and games.. Woo hoo.. hehehe..

In any case, Beta movie is fcuked up.. Hell, I have no idea what the hell is going on anymore.. But one things for sure.. Everyone who is doing the movie, is damn hell rushing now..

Suffocating.. I got this word very much from Green Green.. and I felt its very true.. Keep your feelings to yourself, and you're just suffocating yourself.. Let it go, open up.. I've come to realize this.. Sadly, I got no feelings to open up.. well at least anymore.. I gotta go do my Moral crap now, signing off..

Lawy3rz-

0 comments: