Sunday, July 10, 2005

Konserto Terakhir..

I just finished reading Konserto Terakhir, the form 5 novel in around 4 hours, and its quite a good, heart-touching story, even if many of you would disagree.. I haven't read any BM novels before, and this is my first.. It's not too bad, and it leaves an impression on the reader..

Anyway, my eyes hurt dah, from reading so much straight without break, I even skipped my usually chattin/game playing time just to read that novel.. In any case, for those who know me close, then you should know that I'm always sensitive and weak to most love stories/dramas/animes.. leaves me kinda thinking bout my own reality though I read it in a book, fictional or otherwise.

SPM shit is coming damn fast, and I'm doing my studies a bit more seriously this time.. but my lack of self will power to sit down and do work without falling asleep is still almost zero.. as well as my social or my love life.. zero..

The real situation about me right now, many do not know.. wait.. I don't think anyone knows.. and right now I'm debating with myself if I should really.. pick a path.. make a decision.. do an action.. something.. better than sitting idle and do NoThING!

Basically, I'm a human who seeks a nightelf archer but is forbidden and fail as the nightelf archer probably shot a hundred arrows thru me already.. =p Then, heartbroken, I seek another not-to bad looking human female who was actually a seawitch, but that seawitch turned into a grimm reaper half the time and will probably slice off anyone's head who tries to hit on her..

That seems to summed it all.. =D oh well, nothing else to blog for the time being..

-Lawy3rz

0 comments: