Sunday, July 10, 2005

Notice: Seeking someone to take the bloody boring undang test wid me..

I've more or less decided to take some matters into my own hands.. One of them, for example, is my driving licence.. If I can find someone to take the lecture and the boring undang at some driving school, I'd take it.. Right now I don't know any driving schools or whether its good or not.. and I hear all these bribery cases where the instructor will fail u unless u pay him some money.. aikz.. susah~

and its not like I can't go myself, its just that it'd be better if a bunch of us go, so it won't be so boring and stuff.. Besides, I know nutz about what am I suppose to do.. Mayb after the coming third monthly test which is crap.. Damn near.. ahh, to hell with it..

Oh well, this is an announcement to anyone who wants to start doing their driving licence on one of these saturdays, I don't mind going for it.. Though I can predict by that time comes, I'm damn lazy or damn hardworking for exam... =D

Anyway, it's definately past what my dad calls my 'bed-time' but I'm very much determined to stay awake till midnite.. why? haha.. that's not for you to know.. =D Thought there's another hour more to go..

Seems like there's already been a few visitors, according to the stat counter at the bottom of this blog.. So, post something in the tagboard also ar... say hi or something..=D at least I know you're there.. tell me whatcha think bout the new layout of my blog and if there's any suggestions, I'm all ears for them..

IE, Internet Explorer definately have some problem with the sidebar boxes while Firefox don't.. and for some reason.. onli my computer got problem with the music playing.. still can't find out the problem.. but oh well, as long everyone else can hear, thats good enuf..

I think I better end this post before I get caught..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: