Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Prologue..

Prologue:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Breathing fast, he gripped his chest and felt blood. He fell to his knees, and coughed out blood..
shit.. it will not end this way.. His body was torn and slashed, bleeding and injured. He gave out a war cry and got back up on his feet. "The final battle is here..,"he muttered, and yet he knew, that his last breath will be taken here as well.

I will be victorious..He called upon his powers once more, and opened a glowing ring. It was bright blue and lighted the dark pathways of the grounds. And from the glowing ring, he drew a sword out with his might. The sword seems heavier.. His eyes glaced the surroundings; dark and ruined. Exhausted and numb with pain, he dashed, straight ahead with his sword in stance.. to the last battle..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorri, I'm not too good at creative writing but I wrote this for fun.. forget it.. Anyway.. This post had been around for days saved as a draft.. so I decided its time I completed this post and publish it..

I've decided to change my blog template, meaning how it looks, and I'm in the middle of planning the codes for a new one.. I guess it'd take some time to get it completed, especially seeing how I've got plenty of homework to do..

I've got not much to type.. I've just return from the nightelf's birthday party.. and as I expected and feared, I felt like I came from Jupiter.. .. and I felt like I didn't understand Earth's languages.. I suppose many will understand what I just said, but to those that don't.. nevermind..

0 comments: