Sunday, August 28, 2005

Another saturday day..

A saturday.. earli morning got woken up by aircond service repairman.. kicked out of bed.. aihh.. was so comfortable.. Today I actualli continued some of my homework, i got piles of it, and I think i should be able to finish it by tomorrow, which is the last day before school reopens.. The main reason why i can't finish it by today is cuz i've been playin dota~!! ahh!! heck la, how am I gonna pass my exams..

Anyway, there isn't much going on, like any other holiday.. sleep, study a bit, do hw, play game, watch anime.. That more or less equals to nothin much to blog at the moment actualli..But i haven't blog in some time and I thought I shud update it..

Oh yeah, I bought my creative!! ^_^ but.. sadly its not with me yet.. Its supposed to come on Monday.. and I'm trying my best not to get my hopes up in case it doesnt come.. IF.. it doesn't come.. I go strangle the salesguy.. I paid for it dah.. =p lalala.. happy though..

Its actualli quite late, or early now, and i feel rather sleepy already.. so this post, short as it may be, ends here..nth special today...

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: