Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Misunderstanding..

Aihh.. Of all things I had to have a dumb misunderstanding with my mom, its my Creative.. I bought it but haven't collected it yet.. My mom said she'd collect it on Monday, but didn't.. I knew she was busy, so I never bugged her or anything.. Tomorrow would be a holiday, so I thought I can go get it myself so that she don't have to, after all, it is my stuff, she shouldn't be taking it for me.. I thought that I would just finish up my own stuff and not bother other people to do them for me..

But for some apparent reason, my mom blew.. she got mad, saying buying my creative was a waste of money and time, and stuff like that.. I meant, I was telling her I will take myself on good will, so that she doesn't have to waste her time.. and I reli dun know why she got so angry.. even now.. I duN know how long she wud be angry at me, but I sure hope it doesn't last..

Anyway, I need more sleep these days.. I've been feeling more and more tired as each passing day even though its just been two days after the holidays.. Everyone's been packed and packed with more and more homework.. Forget studyin, I'm doing my best to finish up my work.. But I'm sure both my parents won't see it that way.. *sigh*..

Even when I'm writing this post, the time constraint is tight.. Even though I do spend time relaxing and stuff, its just that, everyone seem to think that all a form 5 student should do is sit at this table, open his books, and bury his nose into them for hours till the wee hours of the morning.. as though we lose our humanity due to something stupid called SPM..

I guess my spirits are actually quite high these days, despite all those work that has been piled upon us.. but earlier this afternoon, the misundestanding with my mom reli wears me down.. if there's one thing I cannot stand, it is a something like this.. If she can just suddenly call and tell me she understands my intentions and harbour no anger towards me, I'll be fine all over again.. But, I know that won't happen.. Seriously, frustrating..

I guess I reli have to get to work now..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: