Friday, August 05, 2005

Caught off-guard

yayaaaa.... I was totally caught off-guard after so long.. All I can say is that, I dun think I'll blog too much bout certain topics already ler.. Its quite against wat I said last time.. but then was then and now is now, and in order to keep this blog and certain friendships actualli together.. i guess i dun have a choice..

Anyway, i'm more or less shocked at watever happened last night.. my parents let me drive home.. So Nize~! ahha.. Anyway.. I might be re-considering buying the Ipod shuffle.. As you might know, it uses an unchangeable internal battery.. which has a warranty for 2 years, I think, and after that, if it spoils, its gone.. Because wat my dad said was true..No matter how great a battery is, there is a lifespan, and when this lifespan is up, the battery is useless... So i guess I have to look around somemore, cuz i want an Mp3 and a thumbdrive in one, and pendrive (a brand name) has one, but I'm not sure of the price and their website onli says onli got 512MB the most, I want 1 GB.. In any case, i'm holding back much anger and frusfrations, cuz I mite not even buy Ipod shuffle in the first place, today..

Anyway, ppl's been asking bout Kelli, and I won't reveal her.. as I said, her's is a much more erm.. dangerous and sensitive topic, and the entire thing about her is on dangerous grounds.. So, she might be reli great, but thats that, and I'm not involved.. fullstop.. On to a certain nightelf, I'll probably blog less bout her from now onwards, for undisclosed reasons.. =p oh well.. nth much to say bout her anyway, these days..

Just came back from tuition, well EXTRA tuition.. for BM.. Tired and tired, and Its 8.30 pm and i'm not hungry.. (probably cuz i had a heavy teatime).. This wraps up this post for today, and one last thing.. one word.. which I'll blog bout .. her.. next time..

Madison

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: