Wednesday, August 03, 2005

a day at home

Ponteng ponteng, as my mom wud say.. my parents are reli cool.. They let me skipped school when I told them I dun wanna go cuz i rather stay at home and study.. there, they have the ellocution thing the whole day today.. its not that i dun wanna go to support.. its just that trials are in 6 weeks, and the real thing in 71 days for me.. and the rest of the IT students.. and for your info, I did study today.. After this blogging, I'm gonna do some add maths before I go sleep..

After 3 weeks with practically no tuition, I had back my BM tuition today and i think there's another class on Sat as well.. I guess I reli have to tahan the extra classes cuz trials are near and I will need every lesson I can get for all the subjects.. mayb except moral.. haha..

Nth much else to blog about work today.. Moving on to other stuff.. So, many ppl's been asking bout kelli.. oh well, I keep in general, and that makes it almost impossible to guess the person.. not like I wud want u to guess anyway.. I use nickname for a reason.. and its not easy to find a decent name without stealing ppl's names..

Kelli huh.. I think i shud make this rather clear.. that I dun reli have that kind of feeling towards her.. all I've been saying is that she's attractive, fullstop.. and as I've mentioned before, I dun think I wud want to like her..


Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: