Tuesday, August 09, 2005

sheesh..

I'm more or less typing this post in anger and frustration.. And its reli all because of some stupid turn of events which I dun even know wat happened.. All i know is that my bro reli knows how to win my parents heart, and they go all so protective of him.. hmmph!

He got me into trouble, and hell he knows damn good how to manipulate the situation. Telling our parents that I'll slap him or bla bla bla.. So, that leaves me scolded and accused of being a damn bully towards him and that I keep picking on him for no reason.. *Yawn*.. I've heard this a thousand times, and usually I cool off enough before I could blog my feelings out..

Frankly speaking, I'm fed up.. really.. I had enough of how much my parents are so protective of my brother even though he's so much smarter and cunning that anyone knows him..

Even recently I had not had rows with him, we've been on more or less good terms, and suddenly he backstabs.. he knows how to scold me, and when I replied angrily, oh my mom will come along and protect him.. this is some shit..

I couldn't care less if it was involving only my relationship with my brother.. but he knows how to get my parents involved too, because of my mom who will protect him from my 'bully' all the time, my dad will also get involved.. and it suddenly becomes a family thing.. and out the blues from being on good terms with everyone, with no apparent reason, the whole family turn against me..

Once, twice, I've lost count how many times that'd happen already.. I would feel alienated from this world, as though I came from some distant planet, like I was some alien.. I grit my teeth and let it past, but enough is enough..

I don't care if my parents are reading this, they practically don't know anything bout my feelings behind the mask I show.. To them, I'm an arrogant, bossy, bullying son, who had put them thru hell and misery most of the time, and Aaron is the son who is kind, polite, helpful, and the 'angel' of the family.. and so thats how it will be until one side changes..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: