Sunday, September 11, 2005

Friendships..

Just had a (another) party at my house, this time with my mom's friends instead of family.. It was rather fun, gettin to chat with ppl we haven't met in some time.. but I reli felt myself when I laughed and chatted with some of my friends I haven't met in some time.. Its like, honestly, like I have not had that feeling for as long I can remember it.. So simply, and joyful, carefree.. ahh.. why cant life be like that.. of cuz, in contrast and reality, trials are next week, SPM is a month away.. how .. wonderful..

Oo.. I duno what much to type about this post, just thought I want to put that sensitive issue behind before someone plans an assination on me.. lol.. Right now its 2.10 in the morning, and my dad will be fuming if he sees my awake.. I just wanted to type this much before I go to bed, tmr I'll add pics and a bit more description of da party..

Added pics~!



Yep, this messy small corner is my bedroom.. Those girls R like sisters to me.. =)



My mom and her friends



Oh, did I mention it was a lantern festival party??



Another friend of mine.. ( I wanted to put a pic of her sleepin though.. )



In my study room watchin anime??!


Logging off, for now,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: