Sunday, September 25, 2005

The last words..

Ok ok, it sound like something said before a death execution.. but it isn't la, in this case.. Tomorrow's physics.. and I'm gonna die.. so .. in a way, it cud be true.. Anyway, its more of a confession.. to everything that I should have said, or everything that I've kept to myself all this while.. It may not be only love stuff, but everything.. including apologies and thanks, wishes and hope, everything la..

The trials are drawing near an end, and a week after that, starts IT SPM paper.. the real one this time.. I heard chandra said our marks are terrible.. and I got a feeling the next time we see her, she's gonna blow up at us for that.. ^.^ I've begun distributing copies of VB that she had passed to me, now it is with kristal.. i plan to use school library coms to burn the stuff..

The trials, the real SPM.. they're all at our door already.. time is almost up.. I'm scared.. and I'm damned scared.. In real work, u screw up, u get fired.. in exams, u screw up, u lost ur sense of living.. there ain't no future for those who screws up their exams, not in malaysia.. Even when the real thing is so near, I have no idea why I don't seem to take more importance than before in my studies.. even now, I shouldnt be blogging but studying..

Anyway, back to the main topic.. There are a lot of people I want to confess whatever that has hold me back until now.. after the real SPM, we're all split already.. thats why I'm working hard to try to revive the beta forum as a way to keep in touch.. There are so many people I have my last words to, namely, the night elf, kelli, so many people ler..

I have many things to say, but time is against me now.. gotta go study..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: