Sunday, October 02, 2005

Life and everything in it..

Okay.. i know i havent posted in some time, thats why im posting now. even though its a saturday night.. or rather sunday morning and quite late and that I'm supposed to be sleeping.. There's just many things i want to get off my mind.. but in the end posting here or not will probably not help..

SPM IT is in 10 days.. 10 days.. freaking short time.. and not to mention the rest of SPM is so damn near.. and I'm still playing computer away at weekend nights.. I have to stop.. I have to stop.. I keep telling myself.. but seriously I lack some willpower..

Another really disturbing issue is Kelli.. I really don't know what I feel.. I just feel so attracted.. Anyway, I reli dun wan to give out too much about her.. I know hell i'm fat already, and growing even more.. =D *muz exercise* but still, I can dream, can't I? =p

Aii.. another short, quite meaningless post.. but I just tot it'd be nice to blog occasionally.. =)

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: