Sunday, September 04, 2005

Life's taken a twist for the worse..

Aih, what is coming to this world, life's seemed miserable, nothing but black stormy weather... at least till SPM's over.. =D anyway, I have to admit that I didn't do much studyin this weekend, and I swear I'll make it up during the whole of next week.. break and lunch muz study, come back home muz study.. MUZ MUZ MUZ!!!!

Nothing much that happened except my dad finally bought his SLR digital camera!! ^_^ Olympus E-300! cost 4k~! so nice~!!! the features, the speed of the camera, the firmness of it, it IS great!! hehehe.. okay ar, to be honest, when I actualli pass my studying stage, I'd look for a steady IT/physics/astronomy-related job, and my side hobbies will be photography and writing.. actualli, my hobbies are photography and writing now.. but never reli had time to do those.. so, I'll work 5 days a week, and spent my saturdays doing photography and writing~! B. ^_^ B.t.w, sori no pics.. too lazy to open the wrapped up box of the camera.. the camera is wrapped up so tight it is very troublesome to take in and out.. a box in a box in a box, in a sealed plastic bag.. sheesh..

Anyway, I am actualli past my sleeping time and after sleeping damn late last night, I better get to bed.. kinda tired..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: