Monday, September 05, 2005

Sigh.

I can tell that I'm somehow being treated worse than ever, and I'm serious.. Tempers seems to be lost very often these days, and mostly at me only.. Oh well, I know whatever I do, I'll always be the one at fault.. So goddam sienz of arguing.. wth la.. dun care anymore.. let them have watever opinion they want of me, and however they treat me, I won't be bothered..

Anyway, back to school on monday today.. sigh sigh.. There's practically nothing except for the 4 ppl's birthday today, or rather yesterday and the day before, Izham, Mellisa, Kelvin and Eugene.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Eugene kena.. erm.. egged, floured, and stuff like.. and to hell with azeri who seemed to have a problem with that..

Another matter wud be actualli Kelli..I'm so damned..anyway, i'm feeling very sleep.. gotta take a short nap..

logging off,
lawy3rz

2 comments:

My friend told me to stop by your blog...so here I am....visiting...diamond engagement ring
 
Wow.. I dont know anyone from Thailand.. wats ur friends name??