Wednesday, October 12, 2005

One hell of a messed up mind..

My thoughts now are unreadable.. compare them to a garbage dump.. or just somplace damn messy.. cuz thats wat i'm thinking.. Nothing seems to be fixed.. its been some time since i last posted, thanks to SPM IT that has just taken place last monday, 2 days ago..

Now, weeks away from SPM, I find myself all messed up.. I can't reli think very straight, I don't seem to be studying as often as I should, and I find myself thinking of things and people I shouldn't be, at least not in a time like this.. I find myself thinking of the past, the present and future.. what had happened in the past, what is happening now, and what future really holds for me..

Ah shit.. too much of this nonsical thinking had made my mind a messed up place.. everytime i try to clear my thoughts, I just find myself thinking more of these stuff.. I used to have friends I once called close I could share my thoughts with, shallow as my thoughts might be.. But I really can't see that anymore.. To reach for something that has gone beyond my reach is just not possible..

I feel a bit isolated at times.. especially when we're all living our last weeks of our schooling life.. so much memories and laughter.. I really don't know... anything anymore..

I don't really change much.. I stick to myself most of the time.. Probably have only changed once, chracter-wise, in my life.. but somehow, I feel that another should happen.. I don't know.. thats why I'm so messed up.. a decision has to be made for the best.. sooner or later..

I'm quite sorry if nothing in this post made sense.. its seriously rubbish.. a garbage dump can only give u garbage.. a messed up mind can only give u nonsense.. so, accept my apologies & bare with me for the time being.. ^^

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: