Wednesday, October 19, 2005

A tribute to an old friend..

Ur not reli that hard to know.. ur writing styles, ur choice of words, they're all quite distinct.. Anyway, perhaps this is really the place I do whine and complain about every single thing in the world.. After so many years have I not seen u, this's ur idea of greeting someone?

I don't quite get you.. If you really get so annoyed reading my posts, just stop reading them.. I didn't invite u and ask u to read those stuff, none of which even includes u..

Ur comment was rather about a girl I've been writing about.. Kelli perhaps? Well, perhaps you misunderstood bout that as well.. I have never confessed to kelli, and probably don't ever plan to.. I have known her since primary school.. I wouldn't know whether she likes me or not and really don't want to find out.. I believe that makes ur entire comment quite pointless..

Anyway, ur idea of an advice is really off.. I guess that's how u were all along.. I've nothing much to add on for now, maybe another time..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: