Saturday, October 29, 2005

A red rose..




I've really nothing much to blog about a rose.. but, its just that ever since I took back one (I lost my other one, i had two) from the graduation day night, I just feel that its more than just a flower.. My english vocab is pretty much limited, so I don't have bombastic words to describe it.. Its just that there's this kind of feeling when I see the rose lying on my table now.. yar, fine, its all dried up and is in a deep shade of purple/black.. but its still a divine rose.. Its a rose that give out a kind of calm and serene feeling.. Its just so, magestic and beautiful..

Nvm, forget the whole rose thing.. Its more or less nonsense..

Now that school's out, I should be studying even more.. but I find thats harder than I thought.. Ok, fine, I'm sitting at the table with my addmaths revision book in front of me.. But I am not doing any!! shit.. Anyway, I should get back to sitting in front of the book.. Cant blog much right now..

Btw, tze lin if u wan me to remove ur link.. tell me.. lotza ppl seem to be lookin for ur blog.. i get pages from friendster search/google search/yahoo search, and the search terms are usually 'tze lin blogspot'.. n' they come across mine cuz i have ur link.. wan to remove them?

-lawy3rz-




2 comments:

HEYY. omg im traumatised. people searching for my blog. funny. how they even know i have one. u just got statcounter? sorry but yeah, please please remove it. it's kinda scary ya know. thanks. -tzelin here btw.
 
oh yeah, sorry. u want me to link u too? i dont mind. scared u'll mind. anyway, i havent read ur blog for quite some time. had a shock reading da entry. just wanna wish ya happy studying and good luck in case i forget. hehehe. much luck!