Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Intenet Explorer & Firefox

Dammit.. I havent used Internet Explorer for the longest of time since i got firefox.. and just now i just opened my blog with IE and saw the entire bottom up all screwed up.. Y didnt anyone complained?! That is NOT how its supposed to look like.. get firefox and see it..



I'll do my best to try to fix it in IE, but heck, SPM is in 6 days..

EDITED AFTER 1 hour: I don't know what shit is wrong with IE, but though I found a way to fix it in IE, Firefox will be compromised.. meaning, i cannnot find a way to fix it in both IE and firefox.. According to the codes, firefox is viewing them right.. wth is going on...

EDITED AFTER 2 hours: I finally got a stupid code that works well enuf with both browsers.. I'm not too happy with it, but I think it'll do for the time being.. *grumble grumble*


Logging off,
Distressed..
Lawy3rz

0 comments: