Saturday, January 07, 2006

College Life

Its the 2nd day of college.. Yipee.. I've got english assignment on the first day, Maths homework and accounts quiz on the 2nd.. Soo fun.. Besides homework, apparently my class has this tendency to erm.. be very silent most of the time.. consisting of 16 girls and 10 boys today, excluding those who are absent and including me in the 10 boys, my class is the most silent class i've ever been to..

-Teacher walks in to class-
Teacher: Good morning..
Class: *total absolute silence and zero movement*
Teacher: Okay so this and this bla bla.. Everyone understand? Any questions?
Class: *total absolute silence and zero movement*
Teacher: Okay, then this and this, do you want me to teach this today or tomorrow?
Class: *total absolute silence and zero movement*
Teacher: Did you do the assignment given out yesterday?
Class: *total absolute silence and zero movement*
Teacher: What's it up with u ppl?
Class: *total absolute silence and zero movement*
Teacher: Its either u've done it and you'll go 'yessssss' or u have not and u'll go 'noooo'.. Which one is it?
Class: *total absolute silence and zero movement*
Teacher: How bout u girl?
Girl: *Stares blankly at teacher*
Teacher: arghhH!! *continues on to givin a lecture on how being erm.. more talkative will help u in your university life*
-Time is up-
Teacher: thank you class, see you tomorrow
Class: *Slight shuffling of bags and chairs, otherwise, silence*

I think I've passed my 5 word barrier mark today.. so official yay, i know two guyz.. haha.. my class ah.. very.. erm.. slow to warm up.. more or less everyone's a stranger to another.. very quiet strangers.. our class is also one of those fewer classes where there are more girls than guyz.. hahaha..

There's this girl.. in my college class.. who looks very very very much like someone I havent met since form 2 in my old school.. someone I used to like to disturb... someone I missed.. but I'm more or less sure she's not the one after I heard her name and that she doesnt live nearby in Subang.. so unless she changed her name and moved from subang.. haha.. the odds are that she isnt the same girl.. a total stranger..

I know I haven't been updatin my blog often anymore.. and that also the stuff I blog about can put anyone to sleep.. but hey, its my blog and my life.. It's also true I blog less cuz I cant blog as freely as I used to.. It's also true that as much as I wud like to blog everything out, chances are someone can't stand it.. haizz.. nvm..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

For me to love someone is a blessing to me and a curse to that person..

0 comments: