Sunday, January 08, 2006

Unsolvable Maths Questions - U.M.Q

Wat is the sqare root of negative 1... geram betul.. 2nd day of SAM got maths homework which I cannot even come close to solving.. thank god tomorrow I have two hours of break before Maths so I better go find someone to help me solve..

Anyway, nothing really happened today, except for my 2nd driving class.. near pro dah.. normal driving, parking and 3 point turn can zzz dah.. just the hill slope.. out of 10 tries, i could get 8 without a problem.. the other two i panicked then reversed pulak... aikz!

I've been thinking.. watever happened to that girl I knew in form 2.. It has only been 4 years.. In 4 years, I have lost complete contact with her.. what about srikl ppl? how long b4 we lose contact? Sigh.. Pictures have gone too painful to look at, the few pics of beta, and all my years in Srikl, have become too painful to look at.. I resolve to not looking at my past anymore..

I shud be sleeping soon, College starting at 8 is such a hassle..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

Love and the consequences of loving someone isn't what it used to be.....

0 comments: