Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The other side of me..

I kinda noticed that there are two sides to me.. or perhaps two personalities.. and neither can show together.. Both are them are me, no doubt, but its just the how of me.. Honestly, this is my blog.. I don't blog for anyone or anything but myself.. I filled this page with rants, ramblings, complaints, crap, nonsence, watever lah.. Don't judge me from what you read, because this are my words & thoughts that I share with no one but my blog..

My parents know neither sides of me, while my friends know one side.. The last side is never known..The part of me who is better off alone, standing sturdy without anyone.. But the world says you have to communicate and have a lot of 'group work' to survive in work life, so, the other side of me is more or less forced.. If given a total freedom of choice, I would prefer not to have two sides.. Its as though one side of me is fake and the other, real..

One side of me follows what other people wants and expects of me.. Do that, do this.. Nothing about myself.. Its all about what other people want from me.. Its like a obligation to them, no questions asked, no complaints grumbled.. Do blindly what is told, because its their instructions, and as older people like to say, Do as you are told, follow the goddam instructions and just follow it directly! You're not allowed to think, just do as instructed.. You're a damn robot, a servant to them.. and they couldn't care less about what you think or feel of the matter.. They sit and wait for you to make a glitch of hand, a mistake, and the moment you do, they pounce on you like lions waiting for the right moment to pounce on their prey.. A single mistake and you're screwed up.. The so called learn from mistakes don't exist anywhere but in yourself.. And this is why so few people take the risk of anything these days..

The other side of me, is more or less the opposite.. Everything about it is myself.. The silent lone side of me.. The perspective of the world is totally different.. But I'm not going to elaborate on this.. It'll become a lil .. erm.. disturbing.. nanti I'll be labelled as mentally problematic person.. XD

Hence, two sides of me has appeared.. with one only appearing when I'm alone, and the other when I'm with people.. A hidden personality in another..

On a lil cheerful note, there are a few ppl from my old school i noticed today, but yet to actually say anything to them today.. they are.. (even if i mentioned the names i dun suppose anyone wud reli know them... ) vicki, puiyee and julia.. sorry ya julia.. i terlupa your nama dah.. so long dah.. Hope to meet with them sometime I see them again.. oh well,

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: