Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A new beginning with a taste of the past, a foolish feeling felt towards a stranger...

Copied.. and pasted my MSN nick right into the title.... haha... malas wanna think of one.. but most of my nicks, if not all, have meanings.. They show and reflect my life and how I feel of it.. This is no different.. A new beginning, with a taste of the past, a foolish feeling felt towards a stranger.. Its college.. something totally new, thrown in a class of total silent strangers, who, thankfully started to speak up a little bit.. no one got nominated at all for class rep, in the end our class teacher randomly chose one.. the total silence thing is still there, just better.. haha..

A taste of the past refers to the srikl ppl i know and still see around from time to time, it aint all that far, but yet in time we will become strangers.. forgettin each other and the time we spent together b4..

a foolish feeling felt towards a stranger.. now this line has more or less two meanings.. strangers can refer to old friends whom i no longer know closely anymore.. or a plain stranger.. in my case, its both.. A foolish feeling felt towards two strangers, with neither different than the other..

Anyway, saw kelly, sylvan, polar express, and a big bunch of other srikl ppl today, CAL orientation day..its been some time.. Kelly.. dyed her hair, and seriously, I think she's seriously pretty.. But sigh.. time and time again prove always right and kelly shud stay out of this blog....

I need a new name for the -familiar-lookin-girl- in my class.. i cant rmb her name though.. some long chinese hard to rmb name.. i barely still know anyone around my class.. oh well, thats it..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

Love isn't love when it isn't mutual..

0 comments: