Thursday, February 23, 2006

Fatigue..

Nights of short sleeps had me tired already. But this morning was an exception; I had to get up, I had to finish my maths notes I would be taking into the exam hall. The alarm went off. As I very reluctantly got up, I began on my work immediately. The day was dark, the house was silent. As I wrote my notes in silence, I began to feel heavy. I stopped writing, and stared into the sky that was just my roof.

Things began to dematerialize and I found myself somewhere else. in front of two people, a guy and a girl, with them looking straight to each other, not a word exchanged.

"I'm sorry, but this cannot go on", blurts the guy who broke the silence. "Things aren't just.. right.. "
"...."

The girl with permed long hair with a touch of brunette, didn't say a word. Her face looked down and muttered something under her breath. She took a deep breath, and when she lifted her face, tears fell down her cheecks, and onto the floor.

I came back to Earth with a shock as though I've been falling down from a cliff. Steadying myself, I looked at a the clock. Almost no time had passed. What had happened and what had I saw? That question remains unanswered and will be no different in the future. Whatever I had saw, or remembered, will not be uttered again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ahah... I'm practicing again.. although I shud be using this time to do something else that is more erm.. beneficial...

Kayz, nothing's been happening much, other than work, work, work and um.. work! maths common test just passed; hell it was like defusing a live bomb that goes off at 10.50.. damn pissed at the bloody time pressure until even simple questions i cannot get it...

then there's the piling maths homework. Although my teacher doesnt check the work, i still think its right to do the work.. I mean, obviously if u dun do it, u'll be at the loss, especially since there practically no tuition and workbooks at college level.. Then there's all the other 5 subjects, including english assignment, accounts (trying to understand some crap taught), econs (normal hw), and IT (sukminder's work.. enuf said.. ).. oh i forgotten LAN.. some BS 3000 essay that a group of 8 ppl do.. zzzz..

Then there's club.. I've joined two clubs, Society of creative arts and Table tennis.. table tennis more for fun only ler, i'll go mad if i dun get to play any form of games.. also; guess who's the president of that club? lol!! kuang han!! congrats congrats, but look forward to losing to me.. :D

in any case, I'm in the web right now, and my time is running out..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: