Sunday, February 26, 2006

The way of the japanese..

I somehow wondered why i always envied the japanese.. Yeah, they didn't have the most peaceful of methods in the colonial days, but then again, those are the past days, and today is an entirely new world. From the sports, to festivals, i had some interest in them.. I'm not saying i don't have any other interests, but for watever reasons, i admire them, or rather have very much interest in their way of life..

Probably its the anime shows, the mangas, the music, call me contaminated with foreign culture, that has made me think this way.. Call me poisoned, whatever.. Even they had nicer school uniforms than malaysia.. Kindergarden students had nicer uniform than working women.. Came out in newspapers the other day..

I can't be giving examples all day, cuz i cant myself think of any.. its just.. in general.. the whole thing.. I like their culture, I like their music, anime, manga, all the way to thier interior designing of modern & traditional homes (I went gaa gaa over the japanese interior design photography book in MPH bookstore, but the price was 100+, much more than what i wud afford at the moment).

I don't reli know why i had this post in the first place, perhaps I just searched up the Bon Odori for this year, its held the same place as last year, ma..mashushi.. shita.. mashushita stadium OR something like that lah.. on July 15-16.. Last year I and some srikl ppl went as invited guest performers.. ^^ it was seriously so cool and fun, but we didnt get much time to roam ourselves.. so this year, its gonna be different.. lol.. i am trying to get some close frens to go together, but not everyone is even interested the slightest bit.. lol... better get off now, im bloggin beyond my sleeping time.. dad'll kill me.. XD XD

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: