Thursday, February 09, 2006

LAN..

LAN is one stupid subject.. cant stand it anymore.. and ask me to cram into a damn small room with 100+ ppl and listen to something i cudnt care less is just not appealing.. it just sucks.. oh well, im not gonna waste my time and my energy to even bother blogging about it..

Today we had 3 hours break.. 3.. THREE.. TIGA... so damn nice.. free.. went cyber played dota & CS summore.. kinda fun after so long i havent played.. Kinda fun.. playing cyber for 3 hours.. haha...

But for some reason.. I don't feel very up at the moment.. Just feel down.. No idea why.. If there is no idea, guess there's nothing much to blog about it at the moment i guess..

So, lets detour to things about my class.. erm.. call me a social outcast, but I havent been very.. erm.. talkative in my class... in some ways i feel like i'm a stranger.. as i've made the engineering guys jealous already, my class has more girls than guys.. Mayb its just me, the post-school feeling.. the feeling that i miss beta.. and everyone in it.. the teachers.. and how i fail so miserably at gettin over it.. that, i don't feel too comfortable in college...

and lastly, im gonna change some layouts in my blog, header probably, and fix some IE related bugs if i can.. so look forward to it soon enuf!

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: