Saturday, February 11, 2006

Face lift 2.5

Kk, New header, new side picture, and IE bugs on the sidebar fixed! It took damn alot of hours and the new header at first gave damn a lot of problems, especially when it comes to making a blog that looks CORRECT on two different browsers.. It was tough work.. Anyway, all is well and done up nicely now.. ANY bugs found plz plz leave a note.. From my eyes, and my browser, both IE and Firefox, they are viewing it correctly.. any problems plz let me know.. thanks

Lastly, I also seek feedback on the new slight changes in layout.. drop a note in the tagboard or leave a comment..~

Also, there was a much simpler way to make a new header and background in just 2 minutes, instead of 8 hours, but i simply didnt use that way because my blog wud have lost the rounder's effect.. means, all the sideboxes wud be square.. and tat wudnt be nice...

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: