Thursday, February 02, 2006

Lazing around..

Really have no idea what's gotten into me.. I'm lazing around as though I've got nothing to do... I've got a long list on the things to do, be it important and urgent and optional and fun.. Assignments, homeworks.. damn them.. then I wanna change my blog pic and music, as well as consider a change in colour.. then I want to read so many books & mags, namely readers digests, memoirs of a geisha (book)..

Instead.. I'm erm.. more or less lazing around with nothing to do.. Watching anime and reading old manga.. playing mahjong & dota.. Even updating my blog is one thing on my list that Im finally doing.. Sigh Sigh Sigh..Though I've been lazing aorund, I feel so tired.. no idea why.. mayb it is now 2 am has something to do with it..

Hmmm... a list of stuff to do.. If i remember anything else, I'll add on to the list..
1) Blog
1.1) Change Pic - DONE
1.2) Change music - DONE

2) Work
2.1) English assignment - DONE
2.2) Account assignment - DONE
2.3) IT homework - DONE
2.4) Maths piling homework- DONE
2.5) Econs paper homework - Not gonna do

3) Leisure time
3.1) Watch a lot of movies that I've havent watch.. - DONE
3.2) Read books and mags - READIN
3.3) Mahjong & Dota - Enuf of them.

4)Forum
4.1) Restructure Forum for own use, remove extra categories - Other admins tak mau..
4.2) Giving up into promoting the forum (closing & delete topics, deleting members) - No action required..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: