Sunday, February 05, 2006

Releasing the me in me..

Yep Yep, I know I havent been really... erm... been updating my blog.. oh well, I guess its good to update once in a while.. A week long hol and I'm lazier than ever now.. Feel like sleeping and lazing around whole day.. But tmr's sunday already.. and the day after college will start again.. sigh.. there comes the common tests, piling homework, due-ing assignements and bullet train classes.. On top of that, there's piano classes, language classes, society meetings and above all, my own time.. In my own time, there's my fanfic writing, blogging, reading books/mags, watching anime & movies, hanging out with ppl.. I finally joined the group of ppl who wonders why there are only 24 hours in a day..

But every new year has their resolutions, and chinese new year just passed, so, i guess my resolutions for this year are pretty simple and straight forward..

one, would be to manage my time really really really really well, so i get time for just about everything...

two, wud be to learn cooking, absurd as it may sound.. may come in handy one day..

three, wud be to actually finish one fanfic/novel/story/short stories by the end of this year and 100% mine..

four, wud be to get at least TER of 98%.. (SAM ranking system..)

five, (though this is a must and not reli a resolution) is to figure out what the heck i wanna do in uni and a career to have in mind by the end of this year.

there, five simple resolutions... All in a year.. Not that hard I suppose... Hope not.. Pray not.. Among all, this year will indeed be a busy year.. Nothing is like school anymore.. Everything is different.. for the better or for the worse, I have yet to know..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: