Friday, March 10, 2006

Hu-ah..

Yeahhhhhhhhhh.. its been a looooooong time.. surprisingly a lot of things have been happening, but above all of them.. is my JPJ driving test!!! XD i passed first time shot!!!! wooo hooo~! can't wait to drive man.. and now the one week of waiting for that piece of laminated paper with a letter P on it seems like torture.. =)

Hmmm.. mayb i wont go into detail of that long long hot and tiring day or else i'll bore all of u all to death.. Ahh, speaking of u all, it wasn't until I noticed quite a number of ppl around me began acting somewhat weird towards me only I noticed how many ppl read my blog.. as mysterious ppl.. ahaha... i don't go checkin my statcounter everyday.. what's that? nvm...

Today is also the start of a one week long break, although to many it isnt a damn break cuz homeworks and assignments pile up into the sky.. just nearly every subject has a piling homework and assignments.. talk about college life.. meanwhile, as i hear from former betarians abroad, i cant help but get jealous here... they said their college life was fun, and quite relaxing, quite the opposite of what i've seen of college so far...

Social life isnt any better either.. in terms of clubs, the society of creative arts seem to have gone pretty quiet already.. not that i wud want it to be active at a time like this when im dyin under work pressure.. ping pong club, i havent been for a single club meetin cuz of time restraints, but of that'll change when i get my car.. XD

As for frens in college class, I'm.. somewhat still trying to cling on to what's left of my past, the schooling days... 4 of my 5 schooling days I meet up with Alfred and/or Weiyang.. and obviously we 3 don't spend out lunches with our classmates on those 4 days.. not like I have any to spend with.. 90% of my class are mandarin speakers, and yes, they speak mandarin 90% of the time..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: