Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Memoirs of the past, v2

The past is haunting me again.. Got a feeling its not so much of how memorably my past was but rather how miserably the current life is.. I defend my use of the term miserably.. Go college, study study study, go makan, study study study, come home dead tired. Do work. Eat dinner. Do work. Sleep. A miserably routine. And within the routine, there isnt anythin i look forward to, but instead looking away from it.

College life reli sucks now.. I can't remember a day in Beta where we didn't laugh our heads off. or made fun of our teachers while they sportingly didnt mind.. (namely GUPTA!!!!).. where we had lunch as a class, shared stuff together.. A sense of belonging there was in beta, even though it was very weak.. We took Beta very much for granted until now, when there isn't anymore beta..

What's so great about college? I'm damn tired and miserable.. My priciples are all screwed up as well.. What am I to do? Should I have shut myself up, kept a low profile and go thru college unknown like I did for the first two months? or shud i open up, be the other side of me? I chose the latter, and now I feel stuck in between the two.. think sandwich and tuna.. reader: huh wat?? forget it.. ahaha..

I once stood alone steadily.. I made my mind up, shud anything happen, I wud stand myself steadily, facing anything.. but now, I'm weaker than I thought.. There isn't a moment I hadn't thought about her.. Though I'm in no position and will never be in one, to ask her out again. Relationship in school was already distant, a blue moon hi bye thing.. College is perhaps the time I have permanently stepped out of her life..

As old fren threads on the line of rememberence,
as past memoirs keep us in check of the future,
as our friendship wobbles from once mighty ones,
as our lives seperate to our own paths,
as the faces we see each day is no longer the same,
as our hopes and dreams begin to differ,
then perhaps, the past will remain the past,
where threading over it brings no change,
where tears is all that is left, shed,
whenever the past is remembered.



The final days of the beta era..
Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: