Thursday, April 13, 2006

Shattering Dreams..

I don't know why.. I've been really feeling dead recently.. dam tired.. lethargic.. a friend of mine said its lack of exercise, stayed in air-cond room too much, overwork and stress, and i think he's absolutely right.. there is a problem though.. I lack self-discipline.. I can't be focused on getting something done for very long.. On the way back from school, I'd say I'll go joggin in the evening but when the time comes, I conviniently got lazy.. Laziness.. That's my problem..

Same goes with everything else.. school work, assignments.. lazy lazy lazy.. I don't deny it.. It's someting I seriously have to overcome.. Time seem to pass so fast when I sit in front of the com screen... yet, when I do anything else.. it comes to a complete crawl.. which, in a way isnt a bad thing cuz I feel like I can do more work.. I can't sit down and do work straight for more than an hour.. That's bad.. I'll walk around, sit on the sofa or conveniently get in front of the screen..

I have a serious problem here.. which will really be the end of me unless I pull out a miracle and change.. Ah, to top off the laziness, or rather because of it, I've also gone *fatter* XD think gaining double digit kilos in a year or two.. It's a horror.. Because of it, I believe it causes lethargic-ness.. so hell, its one dam cycle.. just like econs.. *if you don't know what i mean, go study econs again, its one hell of a cycle*

So there, dumb, lazy, fat, and since fat = uglier, ugly.. :D Obviously I lack any form of confidence already, but I'll just have to get thru exams and get thru them well enuf, ignoring confidence..

Silent,
thoughts through thoughts,
feelings of the past,
revived in foolishness,
destruction of my own.

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: