Thursday, April 06, 2006

SAM (Stress Allocation Matriculation) is...

Express Post! Parents are out for the few moments.. Taking this time to blog, especially to a certain few who has been noticing that my blog is dead for the past few weeks.. As my first two words says, i cant type much, goodness knows when they'll come back..

On my topic... SAM.. is self abuse! *quoted from yijun* SAM ............. sucks... SAM ..... can make you go mentally insane... to all those future ppl thinking of takin SAM.. u nid to make sure ur steadily and mentally SANE before taking SAM.. I was ambitious... probably too ambitious..overly.. I thought to myself.. sure I can manage college work, projects & assignments, mandarin classes, piano classes & exam, own entertainment time, helpin my parents out, all everything else.. sure no prob..

*four months later*

Gasp! Gasp! Help..... nid....... help........*falls dead and die*

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: