Thursday, May 04, 2006

Blog surfing..

I don't usually read other blogs.. kinda the person who only looks at his own blog and nothing else.. but I've been reading several blogs lately, like yk's, and I kinda realize just how much my own blog lacked pictures/videos.. and all words.. hmm.. i'm not surprising if its boring to read all the crap I type in here..

ESL crappy shit is finally over, and I felt an entire mountain off my shoulders, which later that day was added back with piling work from Maths, Accounts, Econs, and now, English again, English's essays. Do today, pass tomoro.. What the hell la.. one day after ESL Crap investigative study now comes this.. Sigh*

Woh, we did some student survey today.. It actually took up 5 minutes of my lunch time.. sheesh.. some dumb survey man.. although I was too concentrated to finishing it ASAP, i didnt thought of anything stupid to put inside.. but ahah, shadowhunter did.. the answers to the survey I'm posting here are his, and the questions are as far as I can remember..

Q: How do you come to school?
A: A pumpkin cartriage

Q: Who do you consult with academic/non-academic problems?
A: The janitors

Q: What tuition did you take in secondary school?
A: hahahaha.. aint telling this one.. someone'll strangle me later..

Q: Where did you hear about taylor's college?
A: Playboy magazine

(Some one elses answers)
Q: What do you like most about taylors college? (cant rmb the exact questions)
A: The girls

Hahahaha.. their survey all screwed up.. :D

Some complain their LAN moral is boring and crappy.. Alfred and me couldn't stop laughing during ours.. The notes he gives.. does no one else realize but us? hahahahaha.. nvm, aint gonna say much..

Ah, back to reading other blogs.. Kinda reminds me of the days I used to post about someone, and that every post had her mentioned.. lol.. not anymore though.. Don't see around anymore, just like the secondary days.. I doubt that she's coming back here anyway, but, I believe its reli dangerous already..

What will become of me?
the future, the present, the past,
all trying to bring me down,
the path of the loner hums a silent tune,
a path that I have strayed far from,
a path that I would be best on,
life ain't what it used to be,
life's changing,
and I ain't changing with it,
and that,
my friends,
shall be my undoing..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: