Thursday, May 25, 2006

Friends apparently..

Yes, before I start this post lemme say that I am affected by people so called friends who have no qualms of threatening their friends.. Do you even qualify as one? Perhaps I have sadly misjudged you for the past many many years.. Yes, I'm annoyed, I'm angry in a way..

Know when to differentiate play and threat is an ability that a 7 year old would know.. Yet, u lack them.. You would kill over such trivial issues.. its just sad.. perhaps it is my time too, to reevaluate the people around me..

On another note, *takes 5 minutes to visit yk's blog* *returns* erm.. dam.. wat the hell was I going to say..? dam.... dam dam dam... ahhh... forget it..

The image of a perfect girl.. might as well be impossible to get in real life.. don't misunderstand my perfect.. an understanding one..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: