Tuesday, May 23, 2006

An awakening call..

Lol, I met with gene after some time today in the library.. Had a chat with him and somehow, that chat had awaken me again.. For so long I kept telling myself, I'm only 17/18.. too young to do anything, but he has shown that its never too young to do anything.. If you keep delaying your risks till you get so old, u'll grow old and die a boring life..

Though, gene, you're light year ahead of other people, but yet I am not confident in many of the programs.. Sorry yah, but I'll go at my own pace..

Life can either be exciting, or life can be risky.. The choice is yours to choose.. Life's going to keep pushing you around, but at the same time, it's going to throw opportunity and chances right at your face.. Its up to you to open your eyes and see it, and grab them..

K, enuf philosophy.. ah.. something really happenned today.. :P the police found my mom's stolen Wira! hahaha.. and since my mom already bought a brand view Avanza, its MINE! muahaha.. all mine.. though its likely to be have used in some form of crime i guess.. otherwise why abandon the car? I duno where it is, or what condition is it in.. but I definately dun care.. muahahahahaha.. dam fun.. my own car at the age of 17! yipee~!!

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

"
While it takes a minute to have a crush on someone,

an hour to like someone,

and a day to love someone,

it takes a lifetime to forget someone.


Stolen from yoke'
"
Haha.. Sory ya yoke, stole this from ya.. i was bout to write a post liddat also, but ur words are simpler.. :D

0 comments: