Wednesday, May 10, 2006

"Stressed"

The term stressed is define as... bla bla bla.. haha.. although I do seem to use the word often, I hardly feel I am qualified to use it.. I keep saying stress there, stress here, but really, I'm lazing around..

So, Mid year exam is knocking.. or rather slamming on my door.. Bam bam bam.. piano exam ramming my door.. or rather my piano teacher is.. she and my mom is very worried bout them.. yeah, although I know most of u would have at least grade 8 or diploma, i'm one lagging person when it comes to music.. but, learning late is always better than not learning at all.. back to the exams frenzy.. cant blame them for their worry, my frequency of practice is once a week, which is during my class.. sigh..

Its wed.. nth every happens on wed.. I go to college and time seems to be so unfair to slow down slower than a crawl during classes.. Although I do pay full attention, I feel that what I learn there alone will not be enough to get the exams well.. its as though.. something else is needed.. paying attention in class is not enuf.. ... homework itself isnt enuf.. something is missing..

I just came back from college.. tired, though I dun think i qualify to keep saying that.. Got work to do..

Btw, try reversing the letters "STRESSED"... u'll get... "DESSERTS!"

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: