Monday, May 15, 2006

People change over time..

Its 9.30 and my parents are coming back soon.. Been trying to update my blog more often lately.. K la, unlike others, my blog is boring and filled with nothing but words.. sorry ah no pics and vid..* I'd rather have no pics than have a big nooby pic all over my blog* :D anyway, lets head to the cover story..

People change over time.. And the change is rather obvious.. People whom I once look up to and gave me support and encouragement, now walk past me with glaring disgusted eyes.. People who gave me advice to stand up and head towards my own future, now keep silent when greeted.. Have I changed so much? Have they changed? Time changes everyone.. *know its kinda short but gotta keep it short*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"She was a great person. I knew her for years, but it felt like eternity. She was a friend, she was a sister. I've seen her laugh, I've heard her cry, smile, tears.. They'll all be with us as she moves on. She was a great person. And she did not die a death in vain. She left all of us with something; her memories."

As the final moment to mourn the death of a great heroine, the general got up and saluted. 7 shots were fired as a mark of respect. "She will not be forgotten, her efforts shall not be vain, and forever remembered, as the heroine of this world", the general loudly declared.

Silence bestowed the mourners. It was unsure if it was a time of darkness or greatness to come... A looming threat still lurks upon them in the darkness...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: