Friday, June 16, 2006

A dedicated post..

Some call me an idiot, others call me a hopeless lovesick puppy, but in the end, what really matters is not what others think of me but what I think of myself.. Some sigh at my posts, some are disgusted, others swear at them.. what are my mind thinking?

I think, despite numerous times I've repeated this, perhaps this will be final.. at last, that, I have overused your hospitality and welcome.. Its like I've insulted you and then stay in your house and eat your food.. Your smile says nothing, what goes beyond that is unknown to me.. But then again, what is known to me? barely anything..

Like a restless soul who still lingers until their final wish is granted, I am neither here nor there.. neither in the air nor on the ground, neither at peace nor at war.. A final wish, my last wish of you.. will probably go ungranted for the rest of time..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ya, I apologize to everyone who is readin this.. this is one of those post where my mind is just really kinda bothered.. The two weeks I'm going thru now is worse than hell.. ESL = tutorial persentation.. first group, first class to present.. crap.. then IT documentation, on wednesday.. status: sleepness nights coming ahead.. piano exam: thursday.. status? hell... plain hell..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: