Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Hage

Lol.. I apologize for my slow posting and hopeless rate of reply, but life is hell now, and will continue to be hell for the next 5 months.. bear with me, and I hope you guys won't let my blog die like it did to the former Betarians forum..

I was reading manga until I came across this.. really somehow striked me and I couldn't stop laughing.. hahahaha... U guys shud see it yourself.. who does it remind u of?




















Anyway, I'll be honest and frank also, I quite much lost a lot of motivation to blog for some time.. I can roughly know why also..

Ah, my monitor is spoiled.. dam.. I feel so pissed at it right now.. I got English tutorial to do, and bloody stupid IT crap to do, and it has to spoil now.. gotta get a new one, and fast too.. my eyes hurts.. it not totally spoil, it goes blank and filled with lines every 5 minutes and it takes a bang to fix it..

You know, its only been 3 years.. yet somehow it feels like a much longer time.. Every corner I make, hoping to see your face or hear your voice. Everytime it seem to be you, but it never was, the disappointment somehow is unlike any other.. There is nothing much to say, there is nothing much to know, and it is only me suffering silently in the shadows..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: