Monday, July 17, 2006

A merging or splitting personality?

I mentioned before, once, that I had some personality problems.. Kinda like a dual identity, and no one knows the other.. It's still around, definately, but the bigger question is, is it merging into one, or splitting even bigger now? I had a lil attitude change.. Lets see.. I'm not even sure how to describe it myself.. I'm a little more confident, a bit more free to speak my mind.. but overall im the same person..

This post has been actually delayed several times thanks to my stupid half wacko keyboard which cannot types the letter b, n, left ctrl, all the arrows, ?, 4,5,6,7, +, - ...

During that delay, I actually found the answer to this post, and thus, I'm combining it into here.. A little more deep in thought I've been recently, and I conclude that my own personality has widened.. I'm that but not that.. I'm this but not this.. I'm starting to become an unstable element in the periodic table.. Need to find my own ways.. fast.. before I go insane..

To which is better, I cannot say. But to which I enjoy being is only one.. Enjoy being doesn't make the other one not a part of me.. perhaps I should start naming the other guy? =)

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: