Sunday, July 16, 2006

Saturday of all saturdays..

Usually my life takes a repetitive cycle.. a week of my life involves 5 days of going to college learning stuff, 1 day (saturday) involves sleeping in late, playing games, reading books and lying around at home and the last day involves going out with parents.. every week was the same, but this saturday is definately the most eventful and tiring at the same time of all year..

Had suyan's birthday party from 11 till 6.30.. that mainly somehow involves walking.. and more walking.. and more more more walking.. :) then went straight home and out again for Bon Odori 06'.. The first thing I noticed was that how their shirts this year was nicer than last year's one.. dam!!! not fair.. i like da shirt XD XD..

As for the dilemma I mentioned earlier, I somehow managed to solve it by.... jumping from group to group XD XD... obviously a tiring thing, but managed it somehow.. haha.. dam fun.. the turnout this year was obviously larger than last year, and more ppl I know this year is going.. and since I came as a spectator this year and not a performer, so I kinda got lotz more free time and relax to walk around and do anything.. Oh yaa, parents tagged along to, quite unexpectedly =p

On my feet from 9am till 10pm today, lol, definately the most tiring day of all, but also the most fun day I've had in soooooooooooo long.. All in all, it was a day of rememberence (if thats even a word) ...

Pics of Bon Odori 06!

thats me on the right.. and the girl is my sis.. well sort of :)


Friends I've known in a long time.. long long time...

and before the two donkeys/monkeys protests, here are their pics..

Lastly, u get to see their shirt designs.. AND those ppl are guest performers from SRIKL, just like last year.. but this time they got a headband and a nicer shirt.. not fair!! those includes wendy and irene, only the two I know.. or noticed.. XD

Thats bout it for today, its been a great day

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: