Monday, July 24, 2006

Suddenly I'm the map maker..

It still wonders me how sitting alone for several minutes can make up think so much about your own life.. Right now I'm in The Web in Taylors where the internet speed can match a snail mail.. The exams are coming, and so is the end of college life.. With the mark of exams approaching, the end is with it as well..

I'm a little torn, and broken into several pieces, all where my mind wants to go.. Should I be afraid to try new things or should I be more daring at times like this? I'm a little very lost and hope to find a map to map out my life.. then there's the big decision I have to make that decides my life for the year after this.. It sucks..really..

The map I found is a blank one and a pen lies in my hands.. Where do I head?

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: