Monday, July 24, 2006

What if? that? this?

There are so many what-ifs in this world.. What if I had done that? Would the outcome be different? I myself, is any other human who has made that what-if? It has some relations to the feeling of regret and the hope to have done something different given the chance which only came once..

What if I had done this instead of that? What if I had said that instead of this? What if? Naturally my principles tells me never to regret anything, but there are some things done that cannot be undo forever and somethings past that cannot be brought back forever.. what of these things? Deep down, quietly and alone, I ask myself these questions.. What if?

Enough crapping of that... latest stuff.. hmm .. lemme see.. i guess the most eventful stuff recently is erm.. that I bought a RM1000 specs.. :D a lil mad I know, but somehow I think i must have tried the entire shop before choosing.. heck damn indecisive..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: