Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Catching up..

I'm really rather slow in my posting and I'm so far behind times that I'm not sure where to start.. K.. Last Last week.. yah, the week before last week, I went to 1U with derek, marvin and kyth.. Put 3 ppl together in a car with kyth driving and no one knowing the way to 1U, its a miracle we actually got to 1U without much of a problem.. I'm very much of a home person, but since its just after trials, i guess a bit of going out wont hurt much..

Exams are coming! To count, there is about 20 something days left.. thats like.. really... worrying..

Bring it closer to date.. Last week, which is about 3-4 days ago, I skipped the last bit of friday schooling to go to Ipoh.. A wedding function at night.. Since I do not wish to bore u over the details of a wedding function, I'll skipped that..

Then yesterday, which HAD school, I fell sick pulak.. some kind of food poisoning.. ughh.. it felt terrible.. still not 100% well at the moment but feelin like superman after yesterday.. :D

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: